WSP-type Submersible Chopper Pumps, thanks to their cutting system, can convey liquids containing solid lumps or fibres such as livestock slurry, biogas digestate and civil/industrial effluent processing plants.
WSP-type Submersible Chopper Pumps consist of an electric motor fitted to a pump impeller and a chopping blade. These pumps are desgned and manufactured to convey water, waste water and liquids containing solid lumps or fibres.
The pumps consist of the following components:
- Outer steel shell with waterproof structure enabling immersion into the liquid to be sucked
- Encapsulated, waterproof three-phase electric motor
- Electric cable for mains supply
- Chopper blade
Tangential coupling for discharge pipeThese electric pumps are suitable for use with dirty water, waste water or sewage.
FunctionWSP-type Submersible Chopper Pumps, thanks to their cutting system, can convey liquids containing lumpy solid particles or fibres such as livestock slurry, biogas digestate and effluents in civil/industrial effluent processing plants.
- Troughput rate: 90 l/s - 324 m3/h max.
- Head: 21.5m max.
- Drive unit power rating: 2.2 kW – 7.5 kW
- Outlet size: DN80 - DN100
- High flow rate
- Wide range available
- Sturdy design
- Wear-resistant coating
- Quick installation
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Easy maintenance
- Reduced operating costs
- Wide range of accessories available