VSE Overflow Spillways are used to treat overflows. They consist of a semicircle filter installed on the edge of the spillway.
No scheduled maintenance required
DescriptionVSE Overflow Spillways consist of a horizontal semicircle perforated plate filter complete with a spiral, and a drive unit. Installed on the side edge of overflow channels, they are used to screen overflow waste water.
FunctionThe screen operates when the water level is higher than the one set by the level sensor and stops automatically as the water level diminishes.
The overflowing water passes through the horizontal filter keeping solids inside. The filter is cleaned by means of a rotating spiral equipped with wear-proof polymer brushes. Screenings do not need to be removed from the screen as the spiral acts also as a conveyor (axial direction) taking solids to the outlet.
- 3 sizes available – 300 / 500 / 700
- 3 opening sizes available – 6 / 7 / 8 mm perforated plate
- Lengths from 1 to 12m
- Frame, filter and spiral manufactured from 304 L / 316 L SS
- Overflow water screening
- Automatic operation
- Easy installation also in existing plants
- Installation on top of the overflow channel
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel