In terms of function and economy, the DUSTFIX Dust Conditioner is the ideal machine for the evacuation, conditioning and disposal of dusts, basically in all industries. Due to its particular technical features, its innovative design and extremely short processing time, DUSTFIX enables dust-free discharging on open trucks or belt conveyors.
Quick return on investment
DescriptionThe DUSTFIX Dust Conditioner consists of a carbon steel tubular housing with SINT engineering polymer liner, a combined feeder screw/mixing shaft, one vertical inlet and a SINT flush outlet, a liquid supply point in the conditioning section, and a drive unit with integrated shaft seal.
FunctionThe DUSTFIX Dust Conditioner is the ideal machine for the evacuation, conditioning and disposal of industrial dusts in terms of function and economy. Due to its particular technical features, the use of innovative SINT engineering polymers and extremely short processing time, DUSTFIX is suitable for continuous duty.
- Capacity: 2 ~ 80 m3/h (1.2 ~ 47 cfm)
- Conditioning chamber manufactured from special non-stick anti-wear SINT engineering polymer
- Rotor shaft completely removable with modular, individually replaceable conditioning tools
- Dry feeding and conveying section
- Elastic SINT engineering polymer outlet safeguard
- Revolving inlet flange
- The best and most economic solution present on the market
- Immediate reduction of dust disposal costs
- Simple and quick maintenance
- SINT: wear-resistant engineering WAM polymers for very low maintenance, easy cleaning and effective wear protection
- No material residue
- Low energy consumption
- Control panel
- Equipment for liquid injection